I-FinTech Solutions is a bespoke Investment Advisory Firm focused on alternative financial solutions based on Islamic principles.
Our name is inspired by the evolution of technology, we pursue to integrate financial and technological solutions, guided by sound fundamentals to serve both the ethical and Islamic financial industry.
Our strategic partnerships and alliances in the Islamic finance industry from South East Asia to the Middle East and Africa allows us to offer Advisory services for Islamic and Ethical Financial Practices and Implementations.
- Our primary focus is to explore financial solutions with broader social econ-omic impact and inclusiveness.
- Combining contemporary digital solutions with classical principles is at the forefront of our philosophy.
- IFTS’s in partnership with Digital Lab main focus is to empower and support the development and growth of the Islamic finance industry in African French-speaking countries by helping
- Financial Institutions to understand and implement Islamic financial products
Mr. Mohamed Anouar Gadhoum (PhD)
Ms. Meriam Baati
Mme. Lina Ben Brahim
Mme. Elhem Torki
Mr. Mohamed Yassine Khouildi
Dr. Abdessatar Khouildi
Dr. Salem Bessaoud
Dr. Chihab Ghanmi
Dr. Said Bouheraoua
Ms. Hanen Horchani
Bank Conversion (implementation of Islamic windows) :
IT System :
- Implementation of IT systems
- IT System Optimization
- Synergies for Islamic Windows (S4IW)
- End-to-End Banking Solution (TCO; ROI)
Financial Technology Engeneering
- Products Structuring
- Asset & Liability Management (ALM): platforms’ Creation & Implementation
GRC : (Governance – Risk management – compliance) :
- Risk Mapping for Insurance Companies
- Assistance in the compliance function
- Diagnosis of the Compliance and Evaluation system
- Development of tools for the governance systems
- Choice of tools relating to financial security in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Documentations (Governance, Risk, and Compliance Framework)
- Development of Procedural Manuals.
- The Research and Development department (R&D) is the engine of innovation of I-FinTech Solutions Company.
- The activity of this Lab covers all the necessary components to support the projects and the digital transformation of our customers:
Operational Advice and Business Expertise / IT Consulting:
- Support financial institutions and corporates for their digital transformation
- Provide sectorial or methodological expertise, on the business lines and operational projects
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for the projects entrusted
Support for projects:
- Taking in charge the overall or part of the life cycle of a project
- Define and take charge of the governance, or the piloting of a project
- To position itself as a partner, by bringing a panel of varied organizations, around modes governed, packages, service centers.
Integration of software solutions:
- To propose software solutions adapted to the needs and the context of each company.
- Support the integration of solutions by addressing the business, functional and technical dimensions while mastering the end-to-end management of the implementation.
- Provide targeted technological expertise, driving agile and digital transformations of companies.
- Strengthen project teams and secure delivery with experienced profiles.
- To propose innovative and open modes of co-operation.
IFTS has an IT department that provides you with several services, namely:
- Digital Communication Strategy Consulting
- The development of web marketing solutions
- Digital reputation management
- Conception and realization of digital marketing solutions
- Digital Marketing Training
IFTS in collaboration with the IHE (institute of advanced studies - AACSB Business School) created in 2017 an entity (IIFTI) which intervenes in the field of Islamic Finance, and whose goal is the contribution to the reinforcement of the human capital for the development of the Islamic financial sector in the Francophone Africa region.
IFTS provides through its sister company IIFTI: International Islamic Finance Training Institute, training services designed primarily for the staff of financial institutions.
The courses offered by IIFTI are based on the ABL (Action Based Learning) method and cover different topics, namely:
- Islamic Finance
- Risk management
- Arbitration and reconciliation
Certain Executive Programs are through collaboration with other leading organisations in the industry such as INCEIF (The Executive Center for Islamic Finance- Malayisa) and ISRA (The International Shari’ah Research Academy For islamic Finance) and most programs are designed for both Operational and Senior Management levels.
We also provide other capacity building programs, such as : Board of Directors and Top Management programs, Capacity Building sessions, and Islamic Banker’s Certificate.
In order to promote the Islamic financial industry, I-FinTech Solution regularly organizes seminars to strengthen the range of services it offers.
In order to launch its subsidiary corporation, IIFTI and IFTS’s team decided to organize a symposium for African Board of Directors in Kuala Lumpur. the initiative "SAIFI" was an attempt for French-speaking decision makers of financial institutions to better comprehend Islamic Finance and to inspire from the Malaysian success stories in such a field.
Previous Events (2017 - 2018)
Signature of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with INCEIF and ICD
- Hotel : Four Season - Tunisia
- Date : 04/03/2018
1st edition of SAIFI : Symposium of Board Of Directors Of Financial Institutions :
- Hotel Sheraton Kuala Lumpur Malaisie
- Date : 12, 13, 14 February 2018
Previous Events (2016 - 2017)
Signature of a tripartite agreement with Zitouna Tamkeen and ISRA
- Place : The head office of Zitouna Tamkeen
Cultural trip to Kuala Lumpur for students of ISET Rades :
- Place : INCEIF – Malaisie Date : 10/01/2017
- Risk Mapping of Tunisian Insurance
- Consolidation of data from 22 companies
- Establishment of risk mapping according to the methodology of the World Bank
- Preparation of the final report
- Communication strategy
- Development of an event website
- Assistance in the compliance function
- Assistance in implementing Islamic window
- Procedure manual
- Product structuring
- Governance system
- Development of an ERP tool for SMEs
- Stock management
- Digital communication strategy
- Digital communication strategy
- Research and development
- Assistance in the implementation and development of a new insurance product (Takaful)
- Development of distribution channels
- Diagnosis of the Compliance system at the organizational and procedural level
- Choice of financial security tools in accordance with the regulations in force
- Training of the Compliance team
- Assistance with the implementation of an Islamic window
- Diagnosis of the Compliance and Evaluation System:
- Organizational and procedural
- The completeness and relevance of existing tools
- Mapping the risks of non-compliance
On the 29th of November 2018, and under the Patronage of the Ministry of Development, Investment and International Cooperation, I-Fintech Solutions (IFTS) signed a cooperation agreement with the Islamic Corporation for the Development of Private Sector (ICD), the private sector arm of Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDB) to collaborate in developing FinTech solutions and implement these technologies in the Islamic Banks worldwide.